If you know a friend or colleague who is looking for a new opportunity and would benefit from:
- A confidential career chat with us.
- Our “Access the Hidden Career Market” program.
- Assistance with a search through the active opportunities we are managing.
Then refer them to us now!
- Priority because you think they’re good.
- Flexible interview time because we know they’re busy.
- Review of their resume and interview style.
- Analysis of their career and their goals.
- Matching of their goals to the right role and employer(s).
- Confidential marketing to the identified employers.
- Interview booking and briefing.
- Assistance with interview preparation.
- Comprehensive, value-added feedback.
- Offer negotiation.
- Support over the first few months of their new role.
All-in-all, the highest quality service and the right role!
- A good feeling from proactively helping a friend.
- The thanks of their new employer for introducing such a good candidate.
- Our thanks and a Thank-you Voucher of your choice up to the value of $1000 when we place them – there are a few conditions noted below.
- More good feelings if you donate the value of your voucher to charity – just let us know that’s what you want to do in the form below. The organisation must be a Registered Charity.
Please complete this simple form and we will contact them – we will explain that the referral came from you and we recommend that you let them know you have referred your friend to us.
Thank you for referring your friend or colleague.
We will let you know if we place them.
Some Thank-you Voucher ideas:
To receive your Thank-you there are a few conditions:
- The referred candidate is not already registered with Jones Talent ID.
- The referred candidate must stay in the role throughout our client’s probation period.
- The Thank-you reward is only redeemed in vouchers from an organisation with a corporate voucher facility.
Jones Talent ID may not be able to assist the referred candidate, in which case we will notify you.